We may collect your information. We will always keep it safe.
The Flavour Co (Gmelli Pty Ltd as The Trustee for The Woodhill Trust) ABN 79 344 817 531 (we, us, our, The Flavour Co Products, The Flavour Co) may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities. The Flavour Co may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature: To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order or interests. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If a user decides to opt-in to a mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
This is an Australian website. The Flavour Co is based in New South Wales, Australia.