Paprika Seed & Spice Mix
Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
1 pouch – $8.55
2 pouches – $9.75
3 or more pouches – Free Shipping
Free Shipping on all Orders Over $30 Australia Wide*
- 4.5 Star Health Rating
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nutrient Rich
Our Paprika Mix features the aromatic spices of Morocco with almonds, pepita, sunflower and sesame seeds and is sensational on all your favourite Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes. Add it to your next pasta dish, middle eastern tajine, barbeque meat or take your favourite breakfast eggs to a whole new level.
Almonds, Pepita, Sunflower Seed, Sesame Seed, Olive Oil, Paprika, Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Pink Himalayan Salt, Garlic, Cayenne.
This product contains sesame seeds and almonds and may contain traces of other tree nuts.
Roast Butternut Pumpkin and Lime Tomatoes with Paprika Seeds & Spice
- 1 medium butternut pumpkin, trimmed, unpeeled, halved lengthways, seeds removed, then cut widthways into 2-3 cm wide slices
- 45ml olive oil
- 6 large roma tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 3cm piece of ginger, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 30g dark muscovado sugar
- Coarse sea salt and black pepper
- 5g coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 50g Paprika Seed & Spice Mix
120g Greek yoghurt
1/4 tsp ground cardamom
Finely grated zest of 1/2 lime, plus 1-1/2 tsp lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Mix the pumpkin with 2 tablespoons of the oil, 2 teaspoons of salt and a good grind of black pepper. Spread out on a large parchment-lined baking tray and roast for 35–40 minutes, until golden-brown. Set aside to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 160°C.
- Place the tomato halves on a parchment-lined baking tray, skin-side down. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, drizzle with the last tablespoon of oil and cook for 80 minutes, until softened.
- Place the ginger, chilli, garlic, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a medium bowl. Mix to form a paste, then spoon this on top of the tomatoes. Cook for another 40 minutes, until caramelized, and set aside to cool.
- Place all the ingredients for the lime yoghurt in a small bowl, with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and a good grind of black pepper. Mix well and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Spread the pumpkin out on a large platter and arrange the tomatoes in between. Drizzle over the lime yoghurt, sprinkle with the coriander and Paprika Seed & Spice Mix and serve.