Tamari Seed & Spice Mix
Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
1 pouch – $8.55
2 pouches – $9.75
3 or more pouches – Free Shipping
Free Shipping on all Orders Over $30 Australia Wide*
- 4.5 Star Health Rating
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nutrient Rich
Our Tamari Mix features tasty tamari with pepita, sunflower, chia and black and white sesame seeds and is sensational on all your favourite Asian dishes. Add amazing flavour to your next noodle dish, stir fry or fish, to take your salad to a whole new level.
Pepita, Sunflower Seed, White Sesame Seed, Black Sesame Seed, Chia Seed, Olive Oil, Tamari.
This product contains sesame seeds and may contain traces of other tree nuts.
Smoked Trout and Egg Salad
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 smoked rainbow trout - skin and bones removed, flesh flaked
- 4-6 cups baby rocket and mixed salad greens
- 1/2 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
50gm Tamari Seed & Spice Mix
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp each finely chopped chives and flat-leaf parsley
- Remove skin and bones from smoked trout and break into large pieces.
- Cook eggs in a saucepan of boiling water until medium-boiled (6 minutes). Refresh in a bowl of iced water, peel and set aside.
- For lemon dressing, whisk olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl to combine, then stir in herbs and season to taste.
- Add trout, radishes and onion to salad greens. Add half the dressing and gently toss to combine, then transfer to serving plates. Add halved eggs to each serving, drizzle with extra dressing and sprinkle with Tamari Seed & Spice Mix.