Turmeric Seed & Spice Mix
Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
1 pouch – $8.55
2 pouches – $9.75
3 or more pouches – Free Shipping
Free Shipping on all Orders Over $30 Australia Wide*
- 4 Star Health Rating
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nutrient Rich
Our Turmeric Mix features the aromatic spices of India with pepita, sunflower, linseed and sesame seeds and is sensational on all your favourite southern Asian dishes and salads. Add it to your next curry, laksa soup or salad, or sprinkle over your favourite dip to take it to a whole new level.
Pepita, Sunflower Seed, Sesame Seed, Linseed, Olive Oil, Turmeric, Coriander, Pink Himalayan Salt, Cayenne.
This product contains sesame seeds and may contain traces of other tree nuts.
Sri Lankan Prawn Curry with Turmeric Seed & Spice Mix
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm piece of ginger, finely grated
- 10 fresh curry leaves
- 1kg king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined, half of prawn heads reserved
- 5 cardamom pods
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbs each ground turmeric and cumin
- 1 tbs sweet smoked paprika
- 2 tbs ground coriander
- 3 small Thai green chillies, chopped
- 3 cups (750ml) fish stock
- 1 tin coconut milk
- Juice of 2 limes
- Baby spinach leaves, toasted coconut flakes and Turmeric Seed & Spice Mix
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, blanched, refreshed, roughly chopped
- 1 capsicum, finely sliced
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- I handful coriander, roughly chopped
- To make curry, heat coconut oil in a large heavy based frypan over medium heat. Cook the onion, garlic and ginger, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until softened. Add curry leaves and stir to combine. Rinse prawn heads, then add to pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then add spices and chilli, and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add fish stock and coconut milk to pan. Increase heat to high and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Remove prawn heads and discard. Add prawn meat and cook for a further 10 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
- To serve, place raw vegetables and bok choi in a serving dish and top with prawns and curry. Garnish with spinach leaves, coriander, coconut flakes, chilli flakes, sliced chillies and Turmeric Seed and Spice Mix.