Shipping and Deliveries
- A flat rate delivery will be charged for deliveries to all Australian States and Territories only.
- Free shipping will be offered on orders totalling $30 and above for all locations classified as ‘In Network’ within Australia by our carriers.
- Large and heavy items are excluded from free shipping. Remote areas are excluded from free shipping. You will be contacted prior to shipment to confirm shipping charges if your delivery is not considered ‘In Network’ or is oversized/weight.
- Shipping is within Australia only and usually takes 3-10 business days delivery time for in-stock items depending on location.
- The Flavour Co. is happy to ship products internationally. For all international deliveries please contact us directly at [email protected] to arrange postage/freight for your delivery.
Delivery of Your Purchase
- Unless otherwise stated, you will be responsible for payment of all delivery/shipping charges for your purchase/s on this website.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of your order being placed online.
- Please allow 3 to 10 working days for delivery from the receipt and payment for your order. Please expect longer delivery times in peak periods such as the Christmas period.
- Delivery time is subject to stock availability. This period may be extended as a result of stock shortage. If there is an inventory shortage we will contact you via phone or email to ensure we can fill your order.
- All delivery dates and times are determined by third party couriers and are outside of our control. Therefore, we cannot guarantee exact times and dates.
- We use a number of different delivery methods depending on the type of order. Some may require a signature and cannot be left unattended while in some cases we can include instructions for your parcel to be left in a safe location. We use Fastway Couriers for all orders except those addresses that require delivery via Australia Post.
- Should you have any questions relating to the progress of your order please contact us at [email protected].
Unsuccessful Delivery Attempts
If the delivery is by a courier service, products will generally not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier usually requires a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address, however you may provide instruction for leaving the parcel when finalising your order. If no one is available to sign for the parcel a card is left at the delivery address and the parcel is re-directed to the nearest depot. The customer is then responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or for paying an additional delivery charge.
When goods are delivered by Australia Post a signature is required from an occupant at the specified delivery address. If no one is available to sign for the parcel a card is left at the delivery address and the parcel is re-directed to the nearest Post Office. The parcel remains at the Post Office for collection for about 10 days, after which it is automatically returned to us. If this occurs, we will charge an additional delivery charge if the customer asks for it to be resent.
Items returned to us due to unattended delivery are not refundable. The customer is totally responsible for collecting the parcel from the Post Office within the time frame allowed by Australia Post, or from the special courier depot. You may agree or ask to have your item left at your delivery address when unattended. If this occurs, then you agree to be fully responsibility for the item once the item has been left at the address as per your request. If the item is lost, we take no responsibility for it.